Kate Sheridan Black Midi Tote
A lightweight but strong tote, featuring sturdy vegetable tanned bridle handle. The bag is cut out and stitched in Suffolk, and sent to the Kate Sheridan studio where we hand edge paint the straps and attach them.
The bag can be folded in and clipped at the sides to make a smaller and more triangular shape, or used open for full effect. Made from water resistant British waxed cotton with a slightly antique look finish which will age beautifully with wear. Finished with Italian brass hardware in a silver colour.
- Size: Height: 39cm Width: 35cm Depth:14cm
- Strap length: 66 cm
- Black colour Halley Stevenson water resistant waxed cotton
- Black hand painted Italian vegetable tanned leather handles.
- Cut and sewn in Suffolk and handles put on inhouse in our Hackney store
- Magnetic fastening
- Inside slip pocket
- Simple unlined interior
- Side Popper tabs in bridle leather to fold bag smaller
- Silver Colour Italian Brass Hardware